IBM Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:- International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Software Developer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Salary: upto 10 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA from reputed colleges with 0-4 years work experience
- ME/ M.Tech from a reputed institute
As a Software Engineer in the Websphere eXtreme Scale team you will explore the internals of Java, Garbage collector concepts, Java interpreter concepts & knowledge of bytecodes, sufficient understanding of platforms Linux, AIX, zOS, Windows,Node.js & latest cloud technologies, and optimize language runtimes such as java (JVM) for On-Prem & cloud environments.
WebSphere eXtreme Scale is an enterprise In Memory Data Grid application. WXS is designed to provide a highly available, scalable caching solution for enterprise customers and cloud solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent knowledge in core java, programming language fundamentals and expertise in java programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Web development, REST API and Application servers preferably Liberty / Websphere.
- Good understanding of Operating System Concepts ( like – memory management, threading etc)
- Experience with distributed system and Transaction management.
- Good networking concepts
- Experience with using debugging tools on Linux.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in Business English ( written & Oral )
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior role as a service engineer is an added advantage
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here