IBM Employee Referral Drive | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015/ 2016 Batch | PAN India | February 2017
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com/in/en
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Year of Passing Out: 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
- Specialisation: CSE/Information Technology/ISE/Software Engineering/Computer Science & Information Security/Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Web Technology/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/EEE/ECE/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Telecom Engineering/Electronics Instrumentation & Controll/Instrumentation Engineering
- Percentage Criteria :
- 65% in Bachelors and Post-Graduation (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech and MCA)
- 60% in School (SSLC or Xth, HSC/PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent)
- No Standing Arrears / backlogs
In the role, you will design applications, write code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies. We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Effective communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
IBM Selection process:
- Online Test
- Aptitude Test
- Business Communication
- Java Program (One Program to write and compile in 45 minutes). For Example:
- i) WAP to print next to last word of a sentence
- ii)WAP to remove the vowels from the input string
- iii) WAP to convert uppercase to lower case and vice versa of
a given string or sentence
- iv) WAP to print the reverse
- v) WAP to print the desired character from a string or search a char in a string.
How to Apply: Apply through Employee Referral on or before 15th February 2017. Job Requisition ID is 79285BR.
Ask IBM Employee to refer you to this job id.
Apply Link: Closed