IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Software Developer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development Platform: Windows
- Able to use and implement engineering methods and standards for model-based architecture
- Knowledge and experience in working with source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, Experience working in Agile- Scrum teams.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Perform software implementation using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
- Identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging and Investigation, creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders
- Able to interface with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements fixes for customer requirements.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here