IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Technical Support Associate
Experience: Freshers ( 0-2 years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you’ll love your career at IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of up to 2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here