IBM Off Campus 2021 | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Software Developer
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelors (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics) or comparable experience
- Knowledge on relational/other databases
- Python(Basis to Intermediate) and knowledge on Cloud
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Develop familiarity with client-supplied data and with internally developed tools used to assess data quality and build requisite databases.
- Design, maintain, execute and document system tests and requirement validation tests; support user acceptance testing as needed.
- Investigate and resolve data quality issues during testing
- Consistently deliver usable databases on time and within budget while conforming to client expectations for content and quality
- For each update, execute all Data Management test cases, document results, obtain requisite sign-off, and work on resolving any failed test cases prior to proceeding with the update.
- Gain understanding of tools commercial and proprietary tools, such as TREX, DataStage, DataProbe, Advantage Suite, DataProfiler, Data Model Manager and other applications.
- 0-3 Years of experience required.
- Basic technical aptitude, database and Healthcare knowledge.
- Knowledge on ETL(Data warehousing)
- Intermediate PC skills.
- Effective communication skills to communicate with the team and internal/external customers.
- Problem Solving skills to identify & resolve issues and escalate as and when necessary to be able to handle technical / domain challenges
- Personal effectiveness & self motivation to work independently and gain proficiency at work.
- Analytical thinking to come up with solutions to any challenge in day-to-day work / activities while analyzing the pros and cons of a proposed solution.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Off Campus Drive online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here