IBM Off Campus 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis, or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will leverage their technical knowledge across traditional and cloud technologies, best practices and industries to provide developer expertise to the Watson Health Cloud Solutions.
Cloud developer will be an integral part of the One Watson Health Cloud transformation journey, and will work with cutting edge technologies as well as with a passionate team of people who are driving the innovation and digital transformation of Healthcare enterprise clients and solutions with the adoption of IBM Cloud.
- Develop code and applications in an agile method utilizing tools like Jira.
- Independently complete stories and tasks in accordance with established agile methods and programs
- Develop quality code to meet project needs and goals.
- Adopt and learn new cloud technologies for use in Watson Health solutions.
- Automate Manual Tasks
- Documentation of work
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Software development principles and best practices
- Cloud Functions, Containers and Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of Cloud Object Storage
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java
- DevOps tooling familiarity (IBM Cloud CD/Insights, Jenkins, TravisCI, etc)
- IBM Cloud concepts and services
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Kubernetes Operators
- Agile software development processes (i.e. squads, scrums, backlog mgmt, etc)
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Off Campus Drive online by following links.
Apply Link: Job Expired