IBM Invited Applications From Women Technologists | Associate Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Invited Applications From Women: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc with 60% or 6.0 CGPA and no active backlogs
- Branch: CSE/ IT/ Robotics/ ISE/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ AEIE/ EEE/ ETE/ Maths/ Computing
- Graduation Year: 2022
- Women Candidates Only
IBM invited applications from Women Technologists to register for IBM CodeKnack national qualifier.
- We are looking for following skills from you:
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
How to Apply?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following Steps. Test Starts from 18th October 2021
Follow these steps to register:
For More Details: Click Here