IBM Hiring Freshers 2022 | Technical Support Professional | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2018 to 2021 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: IBM India Pvt Ltd
IBM Hiring Freshers:- International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Technical Support Professional
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
As an AI Applications Product Support Engineer, you will apply deep product expertise and skills in supporting our global clients on IBM AI Applications products.
What you will do:
- Each implementation is unique in its design, providing a constantly changing and exciting challenge. If working in this area interests you, and you have the aptitude and energy to take on technical support issues of the top corporations in the world, we would like to meet you.
- Previous knowledge of our products is a plus, but it is not a requirement for consideration. New hires will be provided training at a level beyond standard user functionality.
- Pairing with a mentor and continuing in a collaborative team environment. Applicants must be able to openly share ideas and communicate thoroughly and professionally in both verbal and written forms. Responsibilities of a Support Engineer include but are not limited to troubleshooting and analysis of customer issues. Managing customer expectations and relationships.
- Setting up test scenarios to duplicate problems. Composition of knowledge base articles describing issues that have been reported and their resolution.
- Escalating of defects to Level 3 for review and administration of communication and fixes between the customer and Level 3 support. Providing production down weekend support (on rotation) to customers in system down scenarios.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 0-3 years of experience
- Good understanding of communication protocols like FTP/SFTP/AS2
- Knowledge of EDI Standards like X12/EDIFACT/TRADACOM
- Knowledge of problem determination and resolution process
- Knowledge of IBM Sterling Products (example: SCBN, Integrator or ITX / or any EDI Translator)
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting SW products
- Experience with customer-facing and customer management role
- Willingness to work in shifts/weekend support on a rotation basis
- Ability to quickly learn new products on on-prem and cloud/SaaS
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired