IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive | Eligibility Criteria | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Kochi
Company: IBM India Pvt Ltd
IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: DevOps Developer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Kochi
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. SRE is a key role in our growing and dynamic IBM Controller on Cloud organization. This technical role is focused on deploying, maintaining, and automating wide ranges of operational tasks for the IBM Controller on Cloud application. You will work collaboratively with the entire cloud organization and IBM vendors to support, maintain, and operationally improve the reliability of the application.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services
- You’ll work with customers to help them resolve their issues or queries
- You’ll maintain the reliability, stability, and efficiency of the platform, including being an active participant in incident response and incident management, which may include being on-call
- You’ll automate and optimize processes using tools like Ansible, Rundeck, New Relic, Instana, Github, and Jira
- You have programming experience in one or more of the following: Go, Python, C, C++, Ansible or Shell scripting
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for customer success and learning new technologies
- You have very strong verbal and written communication skills, including having attention to details
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems
- You are familiar with the Windows operating system.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-3 Years of experience in IT Industry
- Source and project control (GitHub Enterprise, ZenHub, Jira)
- Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins, Terraform, TeamCity, Travis CI)
- Familiarity with load balancing, geo routing, and proxying
- Experience in virtual platforms (Citrix)
How to Apply for IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here