IBM Freshers Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Linux Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Freshers Recruitment 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Linux Software Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
- 0-2 years of experience.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Are you interested in operating systems development and Open Source? Your favorites are Linux and low-level programming? Would you like to be part of an Open Source community, and do you intend to build up a reputation as an Open Source maintainer? If so, our team is the right place for you!
- Our Linux development team is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the full stack (Linux kernel and its device drivers, libraries, tools, compilers, debuggers, virtualization (KVM) and test automation & CI/CD). We tightly collaborate with the international development teams of IBM (e.g. hardware and firmware development), the global maintainers of Open Source communities, and our Linux distribution partners (Red Hat, SUSE, Canonical).
- Our focus is on the support of the IBM Z / LinuxONE architecture, e.g. new processor instructions, new I/O attachments (PCIe, NVMe, Ethernet, RDMA etc.) and accelerators for cryptographic functions. Linux on IBM Z / LinuxONE forms the basis of many of IBM’s commercial solutions in Cloud, Analytics and AI.
- Your responsibilities will comprise of design and specifications for new enhancements, coding (including test automation), problem determination and bug fixing, performance analysis, and solving client problems.
- Your attendance at Open Source community meetings is recommended and supported, and client facing activities (e.g. client support, providing lectures at conferences) are possible. You will closely interact with the respective Open Source communities (“upstream integration” of your code) and our distribution partners (Red Hat, SUSE, Canonical).
- In this job offering, we are specifically looking for a new team member to grow our kernel development squad (e.g. process scheduling, memory management…).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-2 Years experience on Linux Kernel Programming, Exposure to how Linux Kernel Community work, Would be keen to see your work in community, if possible send us the Git link of your work. Extremely Comfortable with Git and it’s work flow. Knowledge of how Operating Systems work would be great.
How to Apply for IBM Freshers Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Freshers Jobs online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here