IBM Freshers Jobs | Associate System Engineer | 2018 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ Telecom; MCA | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Freshers Jobs: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Freshers Jobs:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech; MCA
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch
- Disciplines: Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
The IBM Services Associates program puts you on client-facing teams as consultants, developers, designers, data scientists, technical specialists and project managers to help businesses change the way they work.
We tap emerging technologies to create market defining solutions for our clients through our world- class network of experts and specialists, fueled by the energy and eagerness of our IBM Services Associates.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
How to Apply for IBM Freshers Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Freshers Jobs online by following links.
Apply Link: Job Expired