Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021 | Junior Production Engineer – Paintshop (Automobile) | Diploma – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Hyundai Motors India Limited
Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021: Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the second largest car manufacturer and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has nine car models across segments SANTRO, GRAND i10, GRAND i10 NIOS, ELITE i20, AURA, XCENT, VERNA, ELANTRA, VENUE, CRETA, TUCSON and KONA Electric. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities. HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 88 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Asia Pacific.
Hyundai Motor Company recognizes the importance and impact that automobiles have on society and mankind. It strives to play a role that extends beyond being a simple car manufacturer to become customers’ lifetime companion. It will build connections with customers by fulfilling its vision to become a “lifetime partner in automobiles and beyond” and participate in working “together for a better future” as a constituent of Hyundai Motor Group.
Company Website: www.hyundai.com/in/en
Positions: Junior Production Engineer – Paintshop (Automobile)
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2-5 years
Education for Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021:
Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Large scale Automobile Plant – Paint shop process & Paint application knowledge (PT / ED, Sealer, Sanding, Primer, Top Coat, Clear Coat, Polishing, Repair / Paint Defects)
- Experience in painting robot handling & paint manual spray technics
- Effectively utilize line employees, materials and equipment / tools (Robots, Paint guns, sanding & polishing tools) to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Maintain process & production data for inline and internal customer defects (Assembly Shop & Pre-Delivery Inspection)
- Analyzing paint defect data and devise countermeasures in production line
- Monitor equipment troubles and initiate countermeasures co-ordinate with Maintenance & Engineering team for chronic problems
- Conduct paint process audit daily and audit countermeasure effectiveness preparation for management meetings
- Prepare production analysis reports
- Planning & executing holiday activities with related to paint production line and evaluate results
- Knowledge on paint related fire fighting & safety equipments
- Promote quality, continuous improvement, good housekeeping, and safety practices.
- Maintain Discipline, Harmony among Production line workers.
- Should be expertise in “Paint processing & Coating”
- Shall be deployed in all 3 shifts in rotation basis
- Full Time B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech related graduates are not qualified for the post (Please refrain from this job post), We are looking for Diploma Candidates only.
- If candidates does not have aforesaid field of job exposure, Please do not apply for the job. Since we are looking for Subject Matter Expertise in mentioned field with Diploma qualification only (2 to 5 Years of experience)
- Preferably able to understand & speak Tamil Language
How to Apply for Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here