HSBC Recruitment 2023 | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Pune
HSBC Recruitment 2023: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
- Strong understanding on agile development methodology and delivery driven.
- Good experience in administration of Big data platform and the allied toolset. Big data platform software from Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR.
- Has experience working on secured environments using a variety of technologies like Kerberos, Knox, Ranger, KMS, Encryption zone, Server SSL certificates
- Prior experience of Linux system administration.
- Good stakeholder management skills able to engage in formal and casual conversations and driving the right decisions
- Good troubleshooting skills, able to identify the specific service causing issues, reviewing logs and able to identify problem entries and recommend solution working with product vendor
- Capable of reviewing and accepting/ challenging solutions provided by product vendors for platform optimization and root cause analysis tasks
- Good knowledge of Hive as a service, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
- Knowledge of basic data pipeline tools like Sqoop, File ingestion, Distcp and their optimal usage patterns
- Knowledge of the various file formats and compression techniques used within HDFS and ability to recommend right patterns based on application use cases
- Exposure to Amazon Web services (AWS) and Google cloud platform (GCP) services relevant to big data landscape, their usage patterns and administration
- Working with application teams and enabling their access to the clusters with the right level of access control and logging using Active directory (AD) and big data tools
- Configuring Java heap and allied parameters to ensure all Hadoop services are running at their optimal best
- Working knowledge of Hortonworks Data flow (HDF) architecture, setup and ongoing administration
- Good knowledge of ANSI standard SQL and optimization
- Working knowledge of ingestion batch and data lake management
- Python scripting
- Java knowledge
- Agile and SDLC experience – at least 2+ years
- Ab-initio, Pentaho ETL tools implementation and administration
- Change data capture tools like Attunity, IBM CDC – Implementation and administration
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 31st December 2025.
Application Link: Click Here