HSBC Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Pune | May 2018
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: ava/Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.Tech, B.Sc. Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology
- Experience in web based application development
- Extensive experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally within Private Banking and/or Wealth Management
- Extensive, demonstrable experience with Development/ Quality Assurance using HP Quality Center, JIRA.
- Strong experience with Spring Tool Suite, eclipse, IBM WAS 8 plus deployment exposure, Liberty, Jenkins, GitHub as an Application Lifecycle Management tool.
- Strong experience with relational databases, preferably IBM Db2 or Oracle 11i.
- Strong experience with relational databases, preferably IBM Db2.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in documenting technical analysis, impact analysis, testing strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
This is an individual contributor position with J2EE expertise along Spring framework (Application and Batch), Unix Shell scripting with Db2/Oracle DB Expertise. The job must ensure that the technical advice is accepted and used to build application systems or solutions that solve the business problems and be compliant with the internal IT technology standards.
Last Date to Apply: 5th May 2018
Application Link: Link Expired