HP Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | IT Developer/ Engineer – I | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP Off Campus Drive 2021: HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www8.hp.com
Positions: IT Developer/ Engineer- I
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
Eligibility Criteria for HP Off Campus Drive 2021:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision. Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
How to Apply for HP Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply HP Off Campus Drive online by following link.
Application Link: Link Expired