HP Enterprise Recruitment 2018 | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Bangalore | May 2018
Company: Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Information Testing
Role: Testing Engineer
Job Time: Full time
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years experience in Writing and executing Test cases, Test scripts.
- Knowledgeable in testing and development methodologies and their interaction.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in testing analysis and design, functional and performance models, and test specifications to: develop functional models for testing, develop performance models for testing, evaluate and validate test cases and scripts, validate functional models for testing, validate performance models for testing, develop test specifications, validate test specifications, validate testing coverage, escalate quality issues for resolution, evaluate test automation tools and validate testing environment in order to develop test specifications.
- Proficient in testing processes and tools to: execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on testing progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test results in order to execute testing engagement.
- Knowledgeable of testing processes and testing metrics to: review test summary report, provide testing project feedback and archive testing assets in order to verify completion of testing.
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilizing the EDS Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non- functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Link Expired