Honeywell Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Petroleum Engineering | Pune
Honeywell Recruitment 2021: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Project Engineer – I
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification for Honeywell Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation / Petroleum / Oil / Gas or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in Oil/Gas industry, specifically on Gas metering skids projects.
- Strong Hands-on Technical Knowledge in Primary measuring instrument (Flow Meters, specifically
- Ultrasonic Flowmeter, Coriolis and Turbine Meters), Secondary measuring instruments (PT, TT etc.), Flow
- Computer (FC), Gas Chromatograph (GC), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), SCADA, Flow & Energy
- Calculation and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Strong knowledge in technical data and documentation, such as drawings, technical manuals / specification and industrial code and standard would be an added advantage.
- Responsible for Skid based gas and liquid custody transfer metering projects.
- Shall Support the Project, Engineering & Proposal Team on all systems design and engineering work.
- Shall Generate and maintain high quality and accurate system engineering documents to meet project delivery or tender document due date.
- Revise documents to accommodate changes and improvements.
- Follow standard work flow procedure for engineering document establishment, issuance and approval.
- Work closely with Sourcing Team to generate and perform technical bid evaluation for project items.
- Develop system application as per objective specifications and follow international industry codes & standards.
- Perform internal testing (iFAT), customer witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), site installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and field troubleshooting.
- Close coordination with customer to ensure smooth FAT, SAT and handover.
- Liaise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractors/vendors on assigned projects to ensure goods quality as er project specification and timely delivery.
- Assist in shipping arrangement of project items for project delivery.
- Execute other assigned activities when needed.
- Ensure that general safety and health requirements for both clients and company are observed at work place.
How to Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Honeywell Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired