Honeywell Recruitment 2021 | Mechanical Design Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Honeywell Recruitment 2021: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer Intern
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification for Honeywell Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering.
- Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve Products, techniques, procedures, and technologies.
- You will support the design and development of new ideas and solutions for new product development as well as supporting current products modification and improvements based on in service needs and market strategy.
- You will support the concept, design and implementation of mechanical parts, subassemblies and final products.
- Technical documentation
- Mechanical Parts design and support
- Drawing and 3D modeling
- Component and system analysis
- Engineering support
- Technical reporting
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Anopen, honest and team oriented personality
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience developing new products or sustaining existing product ranges
- Some experience in a highly regulated or safety critical domain
- Mechanical Engineering degree
How to Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Honeywell Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here