Honeywell Recruitment 2020 | Technical Support Engineer | Diploma/ AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering | Gurgaon
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com/
Positions: Technical Support Specialist
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: Diploma/ AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering
- Provide Technical Support, Installation, and Commissioning Support via phone and email (when needed) for for Notifier, Morley, Firelite, System Sensor, Esser, VarioDyn.
- Understand the common problems faced in Fire Installations and/or Life Safety Products Ensure accurate issue resolution to customers backed with complete documentation.
- Technical Support experience from 3-5 years in troubleshooting, installation and commissioning of Fire Alarm and Public Address Systems with at least some relevant exposure to Honeywell systems & products (Notifier / Morley).
- Good Knowledge of Fire Systems and Life Safety Products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Outlook 2007
Apply Link: Link Expired