Hexagon Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2020-2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Hexagon PPM
Hexagon Recruitment 2022: Hexagon’s PPM division is part of Hexagon, a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Our global headquarters in Madison, Ala., USA — which officially opened on October 2014 – is a five-story, 250,000-square-foot building featuring office space for 1,100 Hexagon employees. The headquarters building also includes a state-of-the-art data center, conference space, an expansive food service area and lakeside terraces.
Formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine and prior to that M&S Computing, Hexagon PPM has a storied history spanning five decades.
Company Website: www.hexagonppm.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Hexagon Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Python or java or C# (preferably in Python).
- Should be team player, good communication, interpersonal skills, work with overseas counterparts
As a Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET),
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the QA Member/Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and the technical debt.
- Should support in the deployments of build in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create framework.
- Work closely with QA/Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure Testability of the code.
- Should be able to understand the product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA member to ensure ATPs are in-place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/exectuion is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog
- Also need to support ISIP for automating the testing to facilitate monthly releases after implementation of CI\CD.
How to Apply for Hexagon Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here