HEC Recruitment 2020 | www.hecltd.com | Freshers | Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices Trainee | 169 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Metallurgy Engineering | Ranchi | Last date: 31st March 2020
Company: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC)
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design engineering and technology team.
HEC is headquartered at Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, in eastern part of India, and also has its manufacturing facilities located here. A well-suited location nearing to customer sites and proximity to the ports for import items, is an added advantage for its cost-effectiveness.
Company Website: www.hecltd.com
Positions: Graduates & Diploma Apprentice Trainee
No. of Positions: 169 Posts
Graduate Trainee: 116 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 6 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 6 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 3 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 55 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 10 Posts
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts/ Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 8 Posts
Technician Trainee: 53 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 9 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-14 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 9 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 9 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 82 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 15 Posts
Job Location: Ranchi
Graduates Trainee: Rs.9,000 PM
Diploma trainee: Rs.8,000 PM
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2017.
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for Others, EWS and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- After passing Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination candidate should not have undergone any training/work experience of more than one year.
- The candidate who have registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason/ground are not eligible to apply
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- General and OBC (NCL): Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt
Mode of Payment: Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31st March 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired