HCL Jobs 2019 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2015 – 2018 Batch | Bangalore | January 2019
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
HCL Technologies offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO)
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Total Vacancies: 5
Experience: 0 – 2.5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- To execute assigned work requests pertaining to creation of drawings, models and low level designs through various tools like AutoCAD, Pro/E etc. as per the client requirements within stipulated timelines.
- To create new designs and models or redo the existing model for meeting client’s prescribed standards.
- To create new drawings as per requirements within the stipulated standard levels.
- To interact with the client engineering team/onsite coordinator/offshore lead for understanding the request and finalizing the scope of work
- To manually review and validate the generated outputs; maintain relevant documentation in client database.
- To track, prioritize and plan the assigned tasks and escalate for revisiting the timelines in case of complex work requests.
Skills required: Tools and Standards (ERS)-CAD-Creo
Last Date to Apply: 25th January 2019
Apply Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)