HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hudson’s Bay Company
We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company.
Our portfolio also includes Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores, as well as a real estate and investments business, HBC Properties and Investments. Founded in 1670, we are North America’s longest continually operating company and are headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
How to Apply for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired