HAL Recruitment 2018 (www.hal-india.com) | Technician Apprenticeship | Diploma | Korwa (Uttar Pradesh) | Last Date: 27th July 2018
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Technician Apprentice
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 3542/- per Month
Job Location: Korwa (Uttar Pradesh)
- Candidate should have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a
recognized university/Board in the above-mentioned subject fields only.
- The gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more
than 3 years.
- Candidates who have Work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- The candidate who has completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentices Act are not eligible.
- The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible.
- As per the Apprentice Act, the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing the Qualified Examination.
- Candidates who have job experience for a period of one year or more or completed/ resigned/ terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentice Act are not eligible.
- The Candidates are required to register on www.mhrdnats.gov.in. and obtain Enrollment Number.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit 26 years for General Candidate as on 27.07.2018. Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years in case of SC/ST candidate & 10 Years for PH candidate
The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Degree Examination.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can submit filled in application in Excel format and send through e-mail to email@example.com. on or before 27th July 2018.
- Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application through e-mail: 27 July 2018
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at HAL website (www.hal-india.com): 20 August 2018
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa: 20 to 29 August 2018
- High School Certificate & Marksheet
- Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Degree & Mark sheet of all Semesters (incl Consolidated Mark sheet)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable
- PH Certificate (if applicable). 6) HR Certified Proforma for HAL Ward.
- Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here