GRSE Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Supervisor | 6 Posts | BA/ Diploma – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering | Across India | Last Date: 7th January 2019
Company: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
GRSE is a Shipbuilding Company in India under the administrative control of the MOD and primarily adhere to the Shipbuilding Requirements of the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard. In addition to GRSE’s Warship Building Capabilities, it is engaged in Engineering and Engine production activities.
As a part of GRSE’s Engineering Division, it manufactures Deck Machinery Items, Pre-Fabricated Portable Steel Bridges and Marine Pumps. GRSE’s Shipbuilding Division contributes a significant majority of it’s revenue from operations. GRSE had derived 81.23%, 75.10%, 79.09% and 83.33% of it’s Gross Revenue from operations in 30 Sep 17, Fiscals 2017, 2016 and 2015 respectively from it’s Shipbuilding Division.
Company Website: www.grse.in
Total Vacancies: 6
- Supervisor (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Civil) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil): Rs.23,800-83,300/- PM
- Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator): Rs.25,700-90,000/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Supervisor: Govt. recognized Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering.
Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator):
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as
compulsory or optional from recognized University or Institute.
- Govt. recognized Degree or Diploma or Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to
English and vice-a-versa
Age limit: As on 01-12-2018 (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Supervisor (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil): Below 28 years
- Supervisor (Sr. Hindi Translator): Below 32 years
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 17th December 2018 to 7th January 2019.
For More Info: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired