Google University Graduate Program 2022 | Freshers | Pre Doctoral Researcher | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google University Graduate Program:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: University Graduate Program – Pre Doctoral Researcher
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Google University Graduate Program 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
- The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you direct experience working on challenging problems together with research scientists and engineers in Bangalore before continuing your Computer Science research education.
- As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with scientists and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a variety of areas in Computer Science. You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research, to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research to catalyze AI for Social Good. We strongly encourage our Pre-Doctoral Researchers to publish their work externally.
- Research happens at Google everyday, on many different embedded teams throughout the company. Our research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure. To achieve this, we’re working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
How to Apply for Google University Graduate Program 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here