Google Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2023:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Test Engineer, SAP, Google Cloud
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with software development in one or more general purpose programming language (e.g., Java, Python, C++)
- Experience with Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) development
- Experience in SAP J2EE development
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Enterprise Applications
- Experience with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
As a Test Engineer, you will isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify bug fixes. You will build test libraries for regression and automated testing. You will provide detailed reproduction steps and assist with debugging to isolate the cause of bugs. You will also design documents for projects, and write and review code.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional and load test plans and test cases in testing tool.
- Review business requirements and functional/design specifications to prepare test plans.
- Perform testing for software functionality, data validations, performance, reliability, and stability.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and performance goals.
- Evaluate appropriate test tools to most efficiently achieve intended outcomes.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
Application Link: Click Here