Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2018 | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Bangalore | May 2018
Company: Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. Apart from investment banking, it offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
As a “Bulge Bracket Bank”, it is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world. It is considered a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market and more generally, a prominent market maker.
Company Website: www.goldmansachs.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 – 4 years professional experience.
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Proven experience with all stages in SDLC and production lifecycle of large systems.
- Experience with managing performance, availability and scale;
- Build relationships within the Tech Risk and other business units to understand the data and metrics required to provide insight to users from developer to CIO level.
- Candidate will provide metrics and models as part of a framework and service utilized by other engineering, development, testing and release management teams
- Prototype, define and implement models on collated data
- Facilitate the ability to derive metrics from the modelled data
- Define and implement quality measures from the metrics
- Integrate with strategic infrastructure (DataLake, PURE, Measure 360 etc.)
Apply Link: Link Expired