GlobalLogic Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | QA Automation Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2021 and 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: GlobalLogic a Hitachi Group Company
GlobalLogic Recruitment 2023: GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to produce superior business outcomes for global brands.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in the telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Company Website: www.globallogic.com
Positions: QA Automation Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for GlobalLogic Recruitment 2023:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. We have worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization—allowing our customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. We believe that technology is the heart of every business and that IT drives business to the digital age.
- Good understanding of QA theory.
- Practical experience with Java (Candidate will be asked to resolve a programming task).
- Understanding of web UI and API automation testing.
- Good understanding of client-server architecture and web.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins).
- Experience of basic operations with Git (GitHub)
- Good investigation, and problem-solving skills.
- English – good written and verbal communication skills.
- Test web application, provide status and test reports
- Contribute to UI and API testing framework.
- Create scripts, integration, and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Participate in the CI/CD pipeline building and support.
- Work in cooperation with teams to help troubleshoot issues and test during upgrades and daily operations.
How to Apply for GlobalLogic Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode as as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply