Global Payments Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Global Payments
Global Payments Recruitment 2022: Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with nearly 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Company Website: www.globalpayments.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for Global Payments Recruitment 2022:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business/ Management Information Systems or related field
- No experience required. Typically has a basic knowledge and use of one or more languages / technologies from the following but not limited to; two or more modern programming languages, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs. Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
- Develops basic code using a front or back end programming language within a platform as directed for internal and external client software solutions. Follows program specifications for routine coding and support on a project/issue with a limited understanding of the application / database.
- Assists with basic application documentation, testing and validation as directed. Performs testing and validation requirements for basic code changes and corrective measures for basic code deficiencies as directed.
- Applies a basic understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
- Linux distributions including one or more for the following: Ubuntu, CentOS/RHEL, Amazon Linux
- Microsoft Windows
How to Apply for Global Payments Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Application Links: Job Expired