Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Office | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IS; B.Sc/ BCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Noida
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Office 365
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification from an accredited institution in technology or shown ability or equivalent training
We are seeking a candidate who has rich experience in Office 365. The candidate should be flexible to come in any shift and weekends
- Understanding of Exchange, email gateway and Office 365 setup and modules
- Has very good experience in handling exchange on-premise setup, migration of mailboxes from Exchange to Office 365
- Has been a global administrator of office 365 handling multiple office 365 modules (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Intune, Power BI, Stream, Forms etc) for an organization
- Is an SME for Office 365 domain and helps end-users in making them understand functional aspects, limitations, standard methodologies to be followed
- Monitoring of Exchange servers, AAD connect, Office 365 and ensuring uptime of 99.5%
- Regular maintenance of exchange on-premise servers, patching, upgrade and de-commission
- Good knowledge of AAD and office graph API and proficient with PowerShell scripting
- Optimization and automation of regular support and maintenance activities
- Has a complete understanding of license, features, provisioning and de-provisioning
- Mailbox maintenance, archival, auditing, in place/litigation hold, eDiscovery
- Security and compliance and monitoring of upgrades in office 365 and ensuring appropriate actions are taken
- Incident management and support role experience as an L2 support engineer
- Supervising and consistency to SLAs
- Ability to coordinate with dependent teams and get the issues resolved
- Superb communication and written skills
- Build a relationship with business partners
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Application Link: Click Here