Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Analytics | B.Com | Hyderabad
Genpact Recruitment 2022: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Analytics
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
- B.Com or Post Graduate in SCM
- Significant experience in Catalogue Management & Content enablement
- Proven experience in P2P, Sourcing & Spend Analytics
Inviting applications for the role of MT, Contract Management
This role requires an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have good Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
- Provide functional and technical support Content & Catalogue Management
- Provide mentorship to suppliers on the structure and creation of their catalogue / buying channel content and support the supplier during their first creation/release through testing and into live release
- Handle and Lead Procurement approval of updates to existing catalogues according to agreed processes and procedures, raising/coordinating with the Category Manager by exception
- Deliver monthly dashboard reporting on catalogue and buying channel coverage, usage and RAGS
- Support Category Managers in root cause analysis of any issues with existing catalogues / channels that are impacting on operational efficiency or user satisfaction (note: suppliers handle technical issues on catalogues directly with Ariba)
- Maintain helpdesk scripts and standard operating procedures according to the latest catalogue management and enablement
- Support Category Managers and Business resources in assessing if/where new contracts with recurring spend align to a buying channel and where agreed handle the delivery (enablement/channel)
- Release communications to end-users and Category Managers informing them of new catalogues or buying channels
- Functional understanding of catalogue Management /Contract Administration & Contract Compliance or functional knowledge of Global Sourcing / Supplier Chain Management & Spend Analytics
- Prepare clear and concise reports. (Excellent Excel skills)
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writings.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Built SOP’s on the process Activity
- Worked as a lean analyst and driven Lean Ideas within the team.
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Apply Link: Job Expired