Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Blue Prism Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IS; B.Sc/ BCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Genpact Recruitment 2022: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Blue Prism Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Sound knowledge of RPA development methodologies.
- Solid Experience in RPA Development within Blue Prism
- Good communication skills, proficient in Portuguese & English
- Experience in problem solving and design
- Certified in Blue Prism 6.5 Or Later
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Blue Prism!
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting technical specifications, developing a component or enhancing an existing RPA module. You are encouraged to contribute to the vision, understand the product roadmap, integrate business value with experience and chip in to build an engineering culture within the team. You must be proficient in agile software development concepts.
- Analyse and assess the As-is business processes.
- Creating the technical specifications, developing a component or enhancing an existing module and deploying the same to QA after completing unit testing.
- Develop the RPA solution to meet business process automation.
- Perform System Integration testing to test business scenarios with developed RPA solution.
- Ensure code quality meets Blue Prism industry and project specific agreed standards.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop customer centric solution
- Establish proactive relationships with peers, product heads and executing level partners.
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here