GAIL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineer – Executive Trainee | 27 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 13th March 2019
Company: GAIL (India) Limited
Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
It has the following business segments: natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAILTEL and electricity generation. GAIL was conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Company Website: www.gailonline.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Total vacancies: 27 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 12 Posts.
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
- Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Below 28 years as on 13.03.2019
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|ET (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below by 13th March 2019
For more Info & Apply Link: Click Here