GAIL ET Recruitment 2021 | GATE 2022 | Apply Online | www.gailonline.com | Freshers | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – EEE, ME, ICE | Across India | Last Date: 24th September 2021
Company: GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL ET Recruitment 2021:- Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
It has the following business segments: natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAILTEL and electricity generation. GAIL was conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Company Website: www.gailonline.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL ET Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in with minimum 65% Marks from Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electrical recognized University /Institution.
- Candidates who are currently in the final year (2021-22) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Below 28 Years
Selection Process for GAIL ET Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022.
- Based on the GATE-2022 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2022 Paper||GATE 2022 Paper Code|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|ET (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
Note: Only GATE 2022 Score is valid for this recruitment process. The GATE score of 2021 or prior is not valid.
How to Apply for GAIL ET Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by applying GATE 2022 on or before 22nd September 2021.
Note: Only GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
For More Details & Apply at GAIL: Click Here
To Apply GATE 2022: Click Here