Fujitsu Off Campus Recruitment For Freshers | Technical Trainee | 150 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Fujitsu Off Campus Recruitment: Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$54 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012.
* Fujitsu is the world’s third-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
* Fujitsu is among the world’s top five providers of servers.
* Fujitsu customers include nearly half the Fortune Global 500.
* Fujitsu Group holds about 102,000 patents worldwide.
Company Website: www.fujitsu.com/in
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 3.5LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019, 2020, 2021
- No Backlogs Accepted
The role holder will work within a technical support team. The associate joining this role should be interested and willing to take up Japanese training provided by Fujitsu in order to work in a Technical Bilingual role in the organization. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
How to Apply for Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here