Flextronics Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Junior Engineer – GBS | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Communication | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics Recruitment Drive 2021: Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
- BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
- Hands on Experience in any PLM software linked to ECO process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Reporting & Decision-making skills.
Apply Link: Click Here