Flextronics Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ Mech Engineering | Pune
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Component Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable Parts
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
Application Link: Click Here