Flextronics Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE | 2017 – 2018 Batch | Chennai | August 2018
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech(EEE/ECE) 2017/2018 graduates with no arrears.
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
- Sound knowledge on technical subject.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Flexible to work in any time zone.
Job Description: The Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai.
The incumbent will be Responsible for controlling and maintaining the engineering change and documentation tracking process with emphasis on Bills of Material (BOM’s), parts masters, specifications, drawings and documentation to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.
Application Link: Click Here