Flextronics Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Chennai | July 2018
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: BE (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & Indirect materials Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets.
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies.
- Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.
Application Link: Click Here