Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Junior Engineer – GBS | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2022: Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering/ EEE/ Mechanical/ Electronics
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering located in Pune.
Responsible for controlling and maintaining the engineering change and documentation tracking process with emphasis on Bills of Material (BOM’s), parts masters, specifications, drawings and documentation to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
How to Apply for Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here