Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Junior Engineer – Component Engineering | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2021: Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Component Engineering
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in ECE/ EEE/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE and BAAN for new Products
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan
- Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc and releasing same in CDC
- Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
- Flexible to work in night shift
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
Application Link: Click Here