Flexera Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Company: Flexera Software Inc
Flexera Recruitment 2023: Since day one, Flexera has sought to be an essential IT optimization resource, from developing one of the most widely used tools for software packaging (InstallShield) more than 30 years ago to acquiring the market leader in cloud management (RightScale) in 2018, and cloud migration planning (RISC Networks) in 2019.
Today, Flexera continues to search out new ways to expand and evolve our solutions, always seeking to help companies realize the power of IT to transform their business. Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations. Regarding disability, we encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing
Company Website: www.flexera.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 1.5 – 3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Flexera Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1.5 to 3 years experience working as Salesforce Developer with the following Salesforce Certification is a big plus :
- Platform Developer I – II
- Have a great spoken/written communication skills
- Proficient in writing technical documentation
- Proficient in in agile software development methodology
- Experience in version control software
- Experience using Jira is a plus
- Experienced using Confluence is a plus
- Experience with Git is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration tool is a plus
Our team is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to develop Salesforce applications to satisfy Flexera business needs.
- Working alongside team lead and business analyst, create/update process to fulfill business needs
- Development Knowledge.
- Working alongside QA resource to ensure process correctness and reliability
- Documenting and implementing business process in Salesforce
- Implementing and maintaining security and integration of existing business process in Salesforce
- Implementing unit test for business process
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Write technical documents for knowledge sharing to other team members
How to Apply for Flexera Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply