Flex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Junior Engineer – Quality | BE/ B.Tech – EC, EE, ME | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flex Recruitment 2023: Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Quality
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 years)
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Flex Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech (E&TC, EEE, Mech)
- 0 – 3 years of Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of quality and business systems
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of TS16949
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Junior Engineer – Quality in Pune.
- Carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support and supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP)
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks
- Support new product launches to ensure that supplier quality meets the required standards
- Follow up with suppliers for root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Provide concise, complete and accurate documentation of inspection results relative to area of responsibility. In appropriate functional areas, this refers to supporting inspection and test status requirements defined by regulations, engineering product specifications or Control Plans, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) approval or product warrant submission
- Facilitate the escalation of unresolved supplier quality issues within assigned projects and suppliers
- Support the Quality Manager to monitor and report on supplier product quality and performance
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Preparation & Validation of First Article Inspection
How to Apply for Flex Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply