FIS Global Recruitment 2018 | SOC Analyst | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Gurgaon | May 2018
Company: Fidelity Information Service Global Pvt Ltd
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: SOC Analyst
Role: Security Analyst
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE
- Experience in analyzing, mitigating and implementing controls for malware attacks.
- Knowledge on FireEye devices (HX, AX, NX)
- Hands-on experience in identifying anomalies, malicious network traffic patterns and other threats; Able to investigate the root cause and co-ordinate with support teams to implement controls.
- Carry out in-depth incident analysis on security events, create incidents and support the Incident Management process.
- Knowledge of two or more of the following: SIEM, Firewall, NIDS/NIPS, Endpoint Security toolsets, DLP, Network security technologies
- Having working knowledge of Windows/Linux administration environment to handle the logs generating from such environments
- Experience of Security Incident Management processes
- Excellent Log Analysis and Research abilities
- Understanding of security concepts, exploits, and technologies – Having knowledge of various networking protocols and system internals – Should have a good understanding of attacks seen over the Internet, root cause analysis and mitigation strategies – Investigation/analysis on security incidents and events
- Should be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment by ensuring excellent attention to detail.
- Willing to work in 24X7 environment. Ability to sit and monitor for extended periods of time
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link:Link Expired