EY Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Tester | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Kochi
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Off Campus Drive 2023: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Kochi
Eligibility Criteria for EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 0-1 Years of hands-on experience in testing web/desktop/RPA solutions
- Strong hands on experience in manual functional testing of projects (web/full stack/Desktop)
- Ability to identify various scenarios and create effective test cases
- Ability for effective bug capturing and bug reporting skills with fine detail in Automation & Manual testing projects
- Hands-on experience in Software Testing Life Cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill enabling to communicate among the teams who are distributed across the world
- Ability to conduct peer reviews of test cases and conduct knowledge sharing sessions.
- Experience with Azure DevOps/JIRA or and other defect tracking tools
- Experience with working in different project approaches (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience with prioritizing, self-organizing daily workload and reporting it to the team
- Requirement document analysis, create & execute test cases
- Identify gaps in requirements and communicate with team and resolve
- Take ownership of required data collection, cleansing & validation, and setup for seamless test activity
- Take ownership of test environment and make it intact during the testing phase till closure.
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Daily bug reporting and test completion percentage to project members
- Take ownership of defect life cycle process using DevOps/Jira/Or any other tools
- Promptly handover test deliverables with highest accuracy such as test cases, traceability matrix, test summary, execution sheet, bug reports
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and take knowledge sharing sessions.
- Collaboration with team members, testing and implementation project activities to achieve project and client goals
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting
- Good to have hands-on experience in Jmeter/Or any other performance testing tools
- Experience in Test automation using Selenium Java
- Experience in Performance testing tools such as Jmeter
- Good to have hands-on experience in functional testing for RPA bot
- Experience in client interaction on requirement for automation projects
- ISTQB certification /Other testing certification
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Tester online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here