EY Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA/ MBA | 2019/ 2020 batch | Bangalore
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Off Campus Drive 2021: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer – Data & Analytics
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA with adequate industry experience
- Should be at least around 0-1 years of experience in Enterprise intelligence
- Knowledge on SQL and procedural SQL languages
- Scripting knowledge in Python, R or any other programming language.
- Should have problem solving skills
- Should be able to build code logic to a given problem.
- Need to have basic data analysis skills and data handling skills
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
- Understand the requirements and come up with the solutions using backed technologies like SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata etc.
- Must be able to analyse and design Database objects
- Must be hands on Unix scripting
- Develop logical and physical data flow data models for various applications.
- Good exposure to SSIS, SSRS, SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, Teradata
- Working knowledge of any other ETL tool preferably SAP BODS/DataStage is a big plus
Fresher member of a larger team in the EI IT Advisory Services team to work on various Database projects.
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of EI implementation project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
Your people responsibilities
- Building a quality culture
- Foster teamwork
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Apply Link: Click Here