ECIL Recruitment 2019 | www.ecil.co.in | Freshers | Technical/ Scientific Assistant | 9 Posts | B.Sc/ Diploma – CSE/ EEE/ E&C/ E&I | Bangalore | Walk-Date: 3rd April 2019
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant
Total Vacancies: 9
Job Location: Gauribidanur, Karnataka
Interview Location: Bangalore
- Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/Month
- Scientific Asst: Rs.17,654/Month
- A first class Diploma in Engineering full time course with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/Electronics and Communication /Instrumentation/Computer engineering. Or
- A first class three years full time degree in B.Sc with Mathematics/Physics/ Computers/ Electronics from recognized Indian university with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidate should be able to communicate in English or Hindi language. Should be willing
to work in Operation & Maintenance of Computer related Centre on round the clock basis.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 30-01-2019
The selection will be based on the performance of written test/ practical test.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 3rd April 2019.
Date: 03-04-2019 (Wednesday) Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
ECIL BRANCH OFFICE,
No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR,
LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD,
For More details: Link Expired
Application Form:Link Expired