Eaton Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2023: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Software Engineer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Recruitment 2023:
- Minimum education for this position is a Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics/ Controls
- Exposure to Linux and C, C++, basic Python based firmware applications on microcontrollers/microprocessors.
- Exposure in image processings, basics of Web / mobile app development
- Experience in Safety products will be an added advantage
- Position’s focus will be to support Firmware,software development of digitalization solutions (Image Processing) based on the product portfolio for Electrical Fusible & Safety Products part of Bussmann Division PCS group.
- Understand product requirements, design, and develop code, module level and system level embedded software design/coding, validation using programming languages like Assembly, C & C++, basic Python on embedded systems running on Linux /C, C++ platforms.
- Product development & technology innovation (web/mobile applications -ios, android) by
- Involve in technical design including architectural and more detailed object-oriented design. Providing project, process, and technical leadership on project activities & should contribute to product development & technology innovations. Provide overall technical leadership for Products development. Lead in technical aspect of agile development planning efforts.
- Train, develop and motivate colleagues on technical aspects demonstrating ‘Right to Left’ thinking (starting with consideration for end user).
- Responsible for development, design and testing of Electrical Safety products & Fusible products using programming languages like Assembly, C & C++, Python on embedded systems running on primarily on Linux platforms. RTOS platforms hand experience and knowledge will be good to have.
- Handles build management, change management, and configuration management tools like JIRA/bamboo/TFS/VS/GIT/Stash/Clear Case/Clear Quest/DOORS etc.
- Suggests and develops re-usable components and looks for continuous improvement opportunities in industrial control & protection products. Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments/product categories.
- Physical (Memory, processor utilization) optimization experience in resource constrained systems.
- Able to deal with ambiguous scenarios, requirements inputs & create Proof of concept (POC), Pilots to production ready product releases
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and technology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Think creatively and come out with new proposals and present them to stakeholders.
- Estimate workload, establish and maintain project schedules and monitor progress through the project execution phases
- Contribute to team’s technical growth by engaging in technical discussion and mentoring.
- Active communication with the cross functional team to ensure schedule, cost and performance alignment
How to Apply for Eaton Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here