EA Games Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer I | 2017-2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | Hyderabad
Company: Electronic Arts Games (India) Pvt Ltd
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games , content and online services for Internet – connected consoles , personal computers , mobile phones and tablets.
EA India’s office in Hyderabad supports game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centers: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, procurement support, payroll & FP&A.
Company Website: www.ea.com
Positions: Software Engineer I (Native Game Development)
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant game development and/or demo-scene
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C, Android SDK/NDK, C++
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a big plus
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Gameplay systems design and implementation.
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
Apply Link: Click Here